Delivery and Payment...
Deliveries via Priestley Vans (Dependant on geographical location)
- Minimum order just £13.50
- Applies to orders made through our 8-10 weekly delivery service.
- There is no delivery charge for this service.
- Your order will be delivered on a Priestley van by one of our friendly and knowledgeable uniformed drivers.
- We usually deliver between the hours of 13:00 and 20:00.
- We endeavour to deliver at a time convenient to yourself - we request a delivery window of no less than two hours but ask that you be as flexible as possible with your delivery timings to assist our busy drivers.
- Delivery times may be affected by unforeseeable circumstances such as road works/vehicle breakdown, in which case you will be updated with a new approximate delivery time.
- We prefer payment at time of order either by debit or credit card (most major credit and debit cards are accepted), if this is not convenient we will accept a cheque (preferable) or cash upon delivery. Cheques should be made Payable to "Priestley Fish Ltd".
- Payments made by debit or credit card at the point of order will be processed immediately and credit card payments will incur a small administration charge of 50p per transaction.
- A £5 charge may be applied when a payment is returned unpaid.
- For orders placed online, payment will be taken at time of ordering by credit or debit card
- In the event that our delivery driver leaves your order without payment being made, we request that payment is received at our offices within 7 working days of the delivery. To make payment by debit or credit card simply call our office on 01274 724083
- Under certain circumstances our drivers are instructed to leave orders at a customers premises. We request that customers inform the sales representative, at point of ordering, of an acceptable place to leave the order in the event that no one is present to accept delivery. If the customer does not wish to take advantage of this service, please inform the sales representative at the time of placing your order.
Deliveries via Courier
- This applies to customers residing outside of our free delivery areas and additional requested deliveries made outside of your 8-10 weekly delivery cycle (should we be unable to provide you with an extra delivery via our Priestley vans).
- Minimum order just £20.00
- Should you wish to take advantage of delivery via courier service, the following prices apply:
Cost of delivery for orders under £75 is £5.95.
Cost of delivery for orders £75 and over is FREE!
- Deliveries are made on a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - you can choose which day is best for you.
- If you place your order before 17:00 on a Monday, delivery can be made the same week, orders placed after this time will be delivered the following week.
- Delivery times are normally between 08:00 - 17:00 – specified delivery times cannot be provided.
- Before noon deliveries are available. The cost for this service is £10.00, regardless of postal area.
- Products are packaged in polystyrene containers with dry ice or ice packs for frozen and fresh products respectively.
- Containers containing dry ice will be fully labelled.
- The courier will deliver the order to your specified address. Once your order has been despatched it will become your responsibility to ensure that delivery can be made. Please advise us of a suitable place to leave your order should you not be available to receive delivery. The courier will not leave an order without a signature unless authorised to do so. By providing us with instructions on where to leave the order (in the event that you are unable to receive delivery), you are authorising the order to be left without a signature. If the courier is unable to make delivery, your order will be returned to the depot where, due to the perishable nature of the product, it will be disposed of.
- Payment for your order and delivery charge must be made at the time of order either by debit or charge card (minimal charge may apply).
Your order should reach you in perfect condition. Please check your order on receipt and in the unlikely event that you experience a problem with either your delivery or a product we ask that you contact us a soon as possible.
Please ensure that all perishable items are stored appropriately as soon as possible. All fresh products are suitable for home freezing and we recommend that this be carried out on day of delivery. Refer to the packaging for instructions.
eg: BD18 3TP